- Free Rapid COVID Testing Clinics – where, when, how to download forms
- After Testing – when to expect results, how to contact us, what to do next
- Latest CDC Advice – what to do if you test positive for Covid or are exposed to someone with Covid
- Maine CDC FAQs – regularly updated and has all the latest information
- Standard Operating Procedure for schools – guidance for schools on isolation and quarantine, when and how to test, pooled testing, and outbreaks
We welcome any new volunteers. If you are interested please click the button above. Shifts might include testing, admin, traffic management or using any other skills you might offer. Find out more here.
The next COVID testing session is Monday Jan 31st, 8-10am.
Rapid COVID testing every Monday 8-10am (except MLK day).
Location: Department of Public Works, 56 North Rd – you don’t need to leave your car.
Print and fill a registration form for each person before you arrive to speed up the process.
Small donations are gratefully accepted at the testing location.
We gratefully accept small donations by cash at the testing location.
Checks can be made out to "Yarmouth COVID Task Force" and mailed to Margaret Downing, 71 Browns Point Road, Yarmouth. Thank you!
Where can I buy masks? Which masks should I buy?
It’s time to upgrade our masks – but where can you buy the masks that might actually protect you against the incredibly infectious Omicron?
CDC Advice - what to do if you test positive or are exposed to Covid
It feels like the rules are constantly changing. Read on for the latest guidance from the CDC on exactly what you should do if you:
- test positive for Covid
- are exposed to Covid
Covid in Yarmouth - December 2021 update
Read our update on the Covid situation in Yarmouth here, including where to find Covid testing and buy masks.