WHEN: Mondays, 8-10am, Through Nov 8 (The next test will be Monday, October 18)
WHERE: Log Cabin, 196 Main St., Yarmouth
TESTING BY: All volunteer Test Team with the Yarmouth Community COVID Task Force
*These are Rapid Antigen Tests. They are not PCR tests.
SIGN UP HERE SO WE KNOW YOU ARE COMING: Use This Link
WALK-INS ALSO WELCOME – You will fill out a paper registration form when you arrive. You could also print this registration form, fill it out and bring it with you.
WANT TO MAKE TESTING EVEN FASTER & EASIER? Use the Binaxnow NAVICA App!
- Fast check-in at testing site
- Results sent directly to your phone in 15 minutes
- Results for you & family stored in the App
- Share results with school, employers, etc.
Steps to use the blue NAVICA App:
- Download the blue NAVICA App from the App Store onto your phone and create a secure profile for yourself or your entire household.
- NAVICA: Download on the Apple App Store
- NAVICA: Get it on Google Play
- Make an account for yourself and then add any other family members.
- You will get separate codes sent in emails when setting up each person’s account. Make sure you “SAVE” whenever you can while creating your accounts.
- Each person you make an account for in the Navica App will have a unique QR code. Swipe LEFT from the parent account to see other accounts.
- Show your NAVICA profile’s unique ID at the Testing Site and move QUICKLY through registration.
- Older children can also download the App on their phones but must log into the parent account. Make sure they know your login info.
- For technical support call Dale 603-252-5921 or Daniela 207-837-1878 before testing day.