Social Support Services

How to access support services for yourself or a family member:

  • Fill out the Community Care for Social Support: COVID-19 Referral Form  (please include as much detail as possible)
  • Call 211 and ask for help with quarantine
  • Mainers affected by COVID-19 can also request a referral for support services from:
    • community organizations;
    • clinical care providers;
    • social support agencies; and
    • school nurses.

Maine DHHS typically responds the same day. Information received is private and confidential. Social services provided are free and will NOT affect eligibility for other Federal or State service/Benefits.

Questions about social supports can be e-mailed to