Maine residents with general vaccination questions can now call this line, Monday to Friday, 8:00 am-5:00 pm. This number is for questions only. It is not a vaccination appointment line.
These are the kinds of questions that you can get answers to on the hotline:
- When and where can I receive a COVID-19 vaccine?
- When and where can my employees receive COVID-19 vaccines?
- Which State of Maine COVID-19 vaccination phase do I fall under?
- Which State of Maine COVID-19 vaccination phase do my employees fall under?
- Why is (insert occupation) receiving the COVID-19 vaccine ahead of my occupation?
- Why are individuals younger and/or in better health than myself receiving the COVID-19 vaccine before I am?
- What are the high-risk medical conditions that deem an individual eligible for Phase 1b of the State of Maine’s COVID-19 vaccination plan?
- I am allergic to ____. Is it safe for me to receive a COVID-19 vaccine?
- I had an adverse reaction to the first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine. Is it safe for me to receive the second vaccine dose?
- I received my first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine from another state. Can I receive my second dose in Maine?
- I am not a Maine resident. Can I receive a COVID-19 vaccine in Maine?
- I had/have COVID-19. Can I still receive a COVID-19 vaccine?
- How do I know if I successfully pre-registered for a COVID-19 vaccination appointment?
- I received a phone call from (insert phone number) to schedule a COVID-19 vaccination appointment. How do I know if the call was from a legitimate vaccine provider?
- Questions from health care professionals regarding COVID-19 vaccination of their staff or patients (we will forward these questions to the Maine Immunization Program or pharmacy partnership program as indicated).
- Questions regarding COVID-19 vaccination data in Maine.
- Suggestions, concerns, and complaints regarding the COVID-19 vaccination plan in Maine.
- Advocacy for inclusion of a particular occupation or high-risk medical condition in Phase 1b of the State of Maine’s vaccination plan.
*Along with the above list, we are happy to answer any additional COVID-19 vaccine-related questions that your group is not equipped to answer or does not have time to answer.