Community Vaccination Line
Monday -Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., or Saturday-Sunday: 8 a.m.- 2 p.m.
The Maine COVID-19 Community Vaccination Line helps Maine people get information about vaccine clinics. This includes people who:
- Do not have internet access
- Need assistance connecting to or navigating online resources
- Require interpretation assistance
- Are home bound and need transportation
- Have other questions about resources in their area
For translation services, call the number listed above and state your desired language (for example: “Spanish”). Deaf and hard of hearing individuals may dial 711 and ask to be connected to the number above. The vaccination line does not provide faster access to appointments.
Appointment Help From Southern Maine Agency on Aging
SMAAA offers seniors help with scheduling vaccine appointments. Contact Zany Holman at email@example.com or (207) 835-9866.